Archived issues of the Peterborough Singers’ electronic newsletter are available below:
April 18, 2019, Volume 9, Issue 5
- Edgy Rhythms and Sparkling, Jazzy Harmonies: Walton’s Innovative Belshazzar’s Feast
- “I wanted to do something different”: The Fauré Requiem
February 2019, Volume 9, Issue 4
December 2018, Volume 9, Issue 3
- “It’s All about Storytelling”: Local Soprano Soloist Shannon McCracken Looks forward to Singers’ Performance of Handel’s Messiah
- “This Particular Beauty”: The Peterborough Singers’ Messiah
November 2018, Volume 9, Issue 2
September 2018, Volume 9, Issue 1
May 2018, Volume 8, Issue 5
February 2018, Volume 8, Issue 4
- Old and New Friends Help the Singers Celebrate 25 Years of Choral Hits
- Great Music: A River Runs Through It
December 2017, Volume 8, Issue 3
November 2017, Volume 8, Issue 2
September 2017, Volume 8, Issue 1
April 2017, Volume 7, Issue 5
February 2017, Volume 7, Issue 4
December 2016, Volume 7, Issue 3
- Jacob Abrahamse to Debut as Messiah Soloist in Grandfather’s Church
- Messiah Confidential: Getting to Know Daniel Taylor
November 2016, Volume 7, Issue 2
- Yuletide Cheer 2016: Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun!
- Two Songs for Hanukkah at Yuletide Cheer 2016
September 2016, Volume 7, Issue 1
- Daniel Taylor, “Canada’s foremost countertenor,” featured in two Peterborough Singers’ concerts this season
- Support for Peterborough Singers and Canadian Women of Song Celebration
- Singers’ 1994 concert reveals the two-pronged approach of its 2016–17 season
April 2016, Volume 6, Issue 4
- Why So Passionate about St. John Passion?
- Talisker Players to perform with Peterborough Singers in Bach’s St. John Passion
February 2016, Volume 6, Issue 3
- So what makes for a “classic”?: Unpacking the popularity of the Beatles
- Singers to perform mostly Syd Birrell arrangements of Beatles’ music at upcoming concert
December 2015, Volume 6, Issue 2
November 2015, Volume 6, Issue 1
April 2015, Volume 5, Issue 5
February 2015, Volume 5, Issue 4
- Is Singing Black and White? by Charmaine Eddy
- Beau Dixon Discusses Music, Life, and the Upcoming Soul Concert
- Bridget Foley Sings Soul with Attitude
- A “Newbie” Messiah Listener Tells All! by Loretta Durst
- A “Newbie” Messiah Singer and a Veteran Performer Respond!
- Local man’s composition to debut at Yuletide Cheer
- Len Ballantine’s “Night of” trilogy shows composer’s versatility
- “Tell me what needs to be done”: Joyce Barrett, generous friend and sponsor of the Peterborough Singers
- A Sing and a Fling!
- Irish Song and Dance: Creating Our Community Since 1825
- Love is in the. . . Tea?
- Messiah Minutiae: Fun Facts for the Aficionado
- Which Is the Best Messiah Chorus? Cast Your Vote
- Christmas Concert is a Family Affair
- Carols with Brass: Familiar Favourites and Engaging New Seasonal Music
- Experience Exciting, Eclectic Music That’s Easy on the Pocket: Subscribe to the Singers’ Season
- Non-Singing Board Members Create Fine Music
- Spiritual Highs and High Spirits: The Singers at York
- Verdi’s Sopranos: His Requiem Behind The Scenes
- The Singers Perform Verdi’s Requiem in Toronto with the Cathedral Bluffs Symphony
- A Taste of the 2011-2012 Season: How Sweet It Is!
- You can Bank on that Talent! The Bright Lights of Broadway
- Singers’ Roy Thomson Hall Debut!
- Beatles 101: Education that Rocks
- Talented Friends Are Home for Singers’ Holiday Concert
- The Monday or Tuesday Messiah: How About Both?
- The Conductor’s Circle is Filling Up!
- Rising Stars and Well-Loved Celebrities: The Singers at Home and Beyond
- Singers’ Supporters of Steel
- Mother and Daughter Epitomize Singers’ Commitment to Musical and Visual Arts
- Something in the way they move!
- “I know I’ll often stop and think about them”
- “Then you’ll begin to make it better”
- Len Ballantine’s Composition Debuts at Carols With Brass
- A Choir of Directors
- Handel’s Messiah: Talent From Near and Far
- The Singing Chiropodists