In case you need a reason to come to our first concert of the season (Nov. 25), here are five!
1. To be uplifted: Conductor Syd Birrell has called Yuletide Cheer “a joyful extravaganza of favorite carols, with brass, organ, choir, and audience making music together.”
2. The fabulous Venabrass: This brass ensemble is amazing — ensemble virtuosity at its finest.
3. To share music with one and all: Our family-friendly concert is enjoyed by all ages.
4. To hear the mighty organ: Syd Birrell not only conducts, he also takes to the pipe organ to fill the church with glorious sound.
5. The choir: One hundred and ten talented choristers — some who’ve been with the choir for thirty years, some who’ve just joined — all of whom look forward to sharing choral music with you.
When: Saturday, November 25 at 7 p.m.
Where: Emmanuel United Church, 534 George St. North, Peterborough
Tickets: $35 (adult) $10 (Student)
Tickets available at:
Pammett’s Flower Shop
Ashburnham Foot & Ankle Centre
Happenstance Books & Yarns (Lakefield)
Shop online (with no added fees) at https://www.